After a long day in the hot Florida sun, you get home and can’t wait to take a refreshing shower. When you turn the faucet on, the water comes out with barely any pressure! This could be a sign that your home needs repiping, and the experts at Michael’s Plumbing are here to help. Other signs that repiping may be in order are if you see water on the floor or if you can hear water somewhere in your home but cannot see it.
From pipe replacement to general plumbing services and even water heater maintenance, Michael’s Plumbing is central Florida’s choice for quick and efficient residential plumbing needs.
Why Replace Pipes?
Leaky pipes aren’t just a nuisance to you and your family. If there is any damage to your home’s pipes, or if your house is older, it’s important to understand that replacing pipes is helpful for a number of reasons.
- Improve Water Quality: When you replace your home’s leaky or damaged pipes, you improve the quality of the water that your entire family uses, avoiding health issues in the future.
- Add Value to Your Home: Older homes can especially benefit from new and improved pipes. Not only can new piping raise the resale value of your home, it provides a peace of mind to homeowners.
- Avoid Constant Repairs: A simple repair here or there can be a quick way to fix small piping issues in your home. However, you can avoid constant repairs—and the constant cash flow that comes with these repairs—with repiping services.
Signs of Damaged Pipes
There are multiple ways to determine whether or not your home needs repiping services. With these tips from Michael’s Plumbing, you can catch leaks inside your home.
- Low Water Pressure: If you turn on the shower and a small sprinkle of water drips out, it may be time for home repiping. Also, pay close attention to the number of water sources on at any given time – if the sprinkler is on outside and you can’t take a shower inside, this is another sign of low water pressure.
- High Water Bill: If you’ve been wondering why your water bill has skyrocketed in the last few months, the culprit may be deteriorating pipes that need to be replaced.
- Visible Deterioration: Take a look for yourself at the pipes in your home. If you see any exposed pipes with cracks, flaking, stains or other discoloration, repiping is a great option.
Deteriorated pipes can cause unnecessary problems in your home. Replacing these pipes with the help of Michael’s Plumbing can provide multiple benefits, save you money in the long run and help your family avoid health issues that may come with damaged pipes. If you need repiping services in central Florida, schedule an appointment with Michael’s Plumbing today, or learn more about the repiping services offered throughout the area.